Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sushi Zanmai 寿司三味 @ Fahrenheit


Happy Birthday My dearest Sis!!
To celebrate her birthday ,Penny brought us to Sushi Zanmai...


After attended classes for whole day finally the night has came.
Took Monorial to Raja Chulan and wait for my Aunt.1st time came to her office ><..the lobby is so big and kosong .The guard keep staring at me.scare~haha
after she came down,we went fahrenheit by monorail.
Since we reached earlier so we went to shopping @ UNIQLO.

I won a RM20 voucher while UNIQLO held an event @ Facebook.
And UNIQLO is doing grand opening promotions, all items is on 50% discount! OMG...
I get myself a RM49 jean using the RM20 voucher.

After that, we head to Sushi Zanmai for our celebration dinner...

i ordered my fav 鳗鱼

牛肉饭



It's great to have family hang out oftenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment